What does KAIM stand for?
KAIM stands for Journal of Kampo, Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KAIM
- Korea Association of Industrial Designers
- Korea Automobile Importers and Distributors Association
- Kansas Association of Interactive Distance Education
- Korea Atomic Industrial Forum, Inc.
- Kansas Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Kentucky Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- King Abdullah International Gardens (Saudi Arabia)
- Kenya Association for the Intellectually Handicapped (est. 1996)
- Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip Lisesi (Turkish: Kartal Anadolu Imam Hatip High School; Istanbul, Turkey)
- Kurzweil Applied Intelligence, Inc. (makes voice recognition products)
- Kayne Anderson Investment Management, Inc.
- Kansas Association for Infant Mental Health
- Kaiser Night Vision Goggles
- Kaiser Avionics Night Vision Goggles and Helmet-Mounted Display
- Kernel Asynchronous Input/Output
- Korea Assignment Incentive Pay
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kenya AIDS Intervention Prevention Project
- Kenya AIDS Intervention Prevention Project Group
- Kofi Annan International Peacekeeping Training Centre (Ghana)