00 Hardcover HG4530 To address many of the leading issues associated with hedge funds, Fong, an editor of the Journal of Investment Management, presents this compendium of nine papers previously published in JOIM.
What does JOIM stand for?
JOIM stands for Journal of Investment Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Journal of Interventional Cardiology (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Japanese Organization for International Cooperation in Family Planning
- Journal of Information and Computational Science
- Joint Oceanographic Institutions for Deep Earth Sampling
- Java Object Instrumentation Environment
- Journal of Institutional Economics (UK)
- Joint Oil and Industry Fire Forum (Dublin, Ireland)
- Journal of Immigrant Health (now Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health)
- Joint Operations/Intelligence Information System
- Job Openings I Know About (Facebook application)
- Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corporation for Transport & Urban Development (Japan)
- Jewish Ozzies' Inter.Net (Australia)
- Job Opportunities in Nevada (Reno, NV)
- Joint On-Demand Interoperability Network (US Army)
- Joint Operational Information Network
- Joint Opportunities for Independence (West Virginia)
- Joint Optical Information Network
- Journal of Interconnection Networks
- Jefferson Online Information Network (MIssouri)
- Java Online authoring Inventool project