Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 19(11): 1296-1323.
What does JIV stand for?
JIV stands for Journal of Interpersonal Violence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JIV in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Integrated Traditional and Western Medicine
- Java Imaging Utilities (image software)
- Joint Implementation Unit
- Joint Inspection Unit
- Joint International Unit (UK)
- Jones International University
- Josai International University (Japan)
- JTIDS Interface Unit
- Java Internal Use License
- Joint Industry Unsaleables Steering Committee
- Jagannath Institute of Vedic Astrology (Thailand)
- Japan Industrial Vehicle Association (est. 1948)
- Joint Intelligence Virtual Architecture
- Journal of Indian Veterinary Association (Kerala, India)
- JAFMAS Integrated Visual Environment
- JAOC Information Viewing Environment
- Java Imagery and Video Exploitation
- Joint Institute for Very Long Baseline Interferometry (astronomy; Netherlands)
- Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe (Dwingeloo, The Netherlands)
- Joint Interventions (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2006) "Men and intimate partner rape: Characteristics of men who sexually abuse their partner" Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 21 (10): 1375--1384.
Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 14(12), 1263-1289.
Journal of Interpersonal Violence 18:1378-1393, 2003.
Craig, "Developmental Trends in the Nature of Child Homicide," Journal of Interpersonal Violence 5 (1990): 202-216; D.
Journal of Interpersonal Violence, 14, 10, 1055-1069.