2007): Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS), Management International Review (MIR), International Business Review (IBR), Journal of World Business (JWB), and Journal of International Management (JIM).
What does JIM stand for?
JIM stands for Journal of International Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JIM
We have 52 other meanings of JIM in our Acronym Attic
- Jarvis Investment Management (UK)
- Jazz in Marciac (France)
- JESS Intelligence Model
- Jesus in Me
- Job Information Memorandum
- Joint Implementation Mechanism (UN)
- Joint Interventional Meeting (medical care)
- Joint, Interagency, and Multi-national
- Journal of Integrated Medicine (Japan)
- Journal of Internal Medicine
- Journal of Internet Marketing
- Journal of Investigative Medicine
- Juno Instant Messenger
- short for James
- Japan Industrial Management Association
- Japan Internet Medical Association (est. 1998)
- Japan Iraq Medical Association
- John Innes Manufacturers Association (Reading, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Journal of Indian Medical Association
- Journal of the Islamic Medical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
2010), 'Case Selection Biases in Management Research: The Implications for International Business Studies', European Journal of International Management, vol.
Journal of International Management 10, 413-429, 2004.
We do acknowledge that other journals such as the Journal of International Management, Journal of International Marketing, International Business Review, International Marketing Review, and Multinational Business Review have entered the IB research space and have been increasing in prominence and impact over the years, and including them for our analysis would have been useful in providing a more general picture of 1B research productivity.
International Offshoring of Services: A Parity Study, Journal of International Management, 13, 1, 2007, pp.