Division of Fertilizer Chemists," Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry 1, 130 (1909); F.
What does JIEC stand for?
JIEC stands for Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry (Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JIEC
We have 5 other meanings of JIEC in our Acronym Attic
- Japan-Ireland Economic Association (est. 1973)
- Journal of Integral Equations and Applications
- Joint Insolvency Examination Board (UK)
- Joint Intelligence Executive Board
- Japan Information Engineering Co., Ltd. (est. 1985)
- Japan Information Exchange Community (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Japan International Education Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jeddah International Exhibition and Convention (Saudi Arabia)
- Joint Interrogation Exploitation Center
- Jordan Industrial Estates Corporation (Jordan)
- Joint Improvised Explosive Device
- Journal of Industrial Engineering Design
- Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Fund (US DoD)
- Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization (US DoD)
- Japan Institute of Energy Economics
- Joint Information Exchange Environment
- Joint Institute for Energy and Environment (US EPA)
- Journal of the Institution of Electrical Engineers
- Jordan International Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference (Amman, Jordan)
- Jazz Icons: Ella Fitzgerald (DVD)