and others in the March/April 2010 Journal of Healthcare Management 55(2), pp.
What does JHM stand for?
JHM stands for Journal of Healthcare Management (American College of Healthcare Executives)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JHM
We have 23 other meanings of JHM in our Acronym Attic
- Joint High Level Committee
- John Hancock Life Insurance Company
- John Hughes Law Practice (UK)
- Johns Hopkins Lung Project (early cancer detection)
- Jackson-Hinds Library System (Mississippi)
- Jesus Hits Like the Atom Bomb (Tripping Daisy music album)
- Jesus Has Left the Building (podcast)
- Jewish Historical Museum (Netherlands)
- Johns Hopkins Medicine (Maryland)
- Joods Historisch Museum (Dutch: Jewish Historical Museum; Netherlands)
- Journal of Hydrometeorology
- Kapalua, HI, USA - Kapalua (Airport Code)
- Jackson Heights Merchants Association
- John H Martin Associates Ltd (UK)
- Johns Hopkins Medical Auxiliary (est. 1999; John Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Jesuit Hispanic Ministry Conference
- John Hay Management Corporation (Philippines)
- Junior High Math Contest
- Johns Hopkins Medicine Center for Information Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
ACHE is known for its credentialing and educational programs, its Journal of Healthcare Management and Healthcare Executive magazine, as well as ground-breaking research and career development.
A new, multi-parameter study on Illinois health care systems published in the Journal of Healthcare Management supports my perceptions.