A recent article in the Journal of Gender-Specific Medicine that addressed competing legal rights--of women to abortions and of health care providers to the right of conscientious objection--offered the chilling suggestion that "state licensing agencies could take disciplinary action against pharmacists who hinder .
What does JGSM stand for?
JGSM stands for Journal of Gender-Specific Medicine (Columbia University; New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JGSM
We have 1 other meaning of JGSM in our Acronym Attic
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Boston
- Jewish Genealogy Society of Great Britain (UK)
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Philadelphia
- Jewish Genealogy Society of Greater Washington (Washington, DC metro area)
- JG Summit Holdings Inc.
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Illinois (Northbrook, IL)
- Journal of the Genealogical Society of Ireland
- Jackson Girls Softball League (Jackson Township, OH)
- Jewish Genealogical Society, Los Angeles
- Johnson Graduate School of Management (Cornell University, New York)
- Journal of Global Strategic Management (International Strategic Management and Managers Association)
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Maryland (Owings Mills, MD)
- Jewish Genealogical Society New York
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Oregon
- John Gokongwei School of Management (Philippines)
- John Gokongwei School of Management Business Accelerator (Philippines)
- Jewish Genealogical Society of Rochester (New York)
- Japanese General Social Surveys (Osaka University of Commerce)
- Java Generic Security Services
- Jesus Good Shepherd School (private educational institution; Cavite, Philippines; est. 1965)