A foundational study has been published in the Journal of Forensic Identification, entitled Latent Print Development Using Low Pressure Sublimation Vapor Deposition: Evaluation of a Prototype System (62 (6), 2012 \ 643).
What does JFI stand for?
JFI stands for Journal of Forensic Identification
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JFI
We have 24 other meanings of JFI in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Force Headquarters-National Capital Region (US Army)
- Joint Force Headquarters-State
- Joint Forum for Human Rights (Nepal)
- James Fallon High School (Albury, New South Wales, Australia)
- James Fowler High School (Calgary, Alberta)
- Jefferson Forest High School (Forest, VA)
- Joondalup Family Health Study (Joondalup, Western Australia, Australia)
- Jaguar Financial Inc. (Canada)
- Jet Flight Information
- Joint Fires Initiative
- Journal of the Franklin Institute
- Judicial Family Institute
- Jersey Finance Industry Association (Channel Islands)
- Joint Future Implementation and Advisory Group (UK)
- Joint Foreign Intelligence Assistance Program
- Japan Foundation Information Center (Tokyo, Japan)
- Jeju Free International City (South Korea)
- Joint Forces Intelligence Center
- Joint Forces Intelligence Command (US DoD)
- Juan Fernández Islands Conservancy (Chile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has published numerous articles and several books in related fields and serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Forensic Sciences and the Journal of Forensic Identification.