But studies that Pan and Brandl reported in peer-reviewed articles in the Journal of Food Engineering in 2010 and 2011 and in the Journal of Food Protection in 2008 are likely the most comprehensive investigations of the use of infrared heating to pasteurize almonds and knock down Salmonella.
What does JOFE stand for?
JOFE stands for Journal of Food Engineering (International Society of Food Engineering)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JOFE
- Job Order Funding
- Joint Operating Facility
- Journal of Finance
- Journal of Forecasting
- Journey of Faith Church (Irving, TX)
- Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance (New York, NY)
- Journal of Accountancy
- Japan Overseas Forestry Consultants Association
- Joy of Faith Christian Center (Athens, GA)
- Journal of Financial Economics
- Journal of Fusion Energy
- Josephson Field Effect Transistor
- Jamaica Ornamental Fish Farmers Association
- Java Open Framework for Application Development
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization) Outsourcing Fair for IT (Information Technologies) Software
- Joey's Only Franchising Ltd.
- Johnstown Flood National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Joint Oil Fisheries Liaison Office (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Justification for Other than Full and Open Competition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peer-reviewed articles published in the Journal of Food Engineering in 2010 and 2011 and in the Journal of Food Protection in 2008 document their findings.