Sources are primarily Review of Financial Studies, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Journal of Financial Economics, and Journal of Finance.
What does JOFE stand for?
JOFE stands for Journal of Financial Economics
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JOFE
- Jar of Flies (Alice in Chains)
- Job Order Funding
- Joint Operating Facility
- Journal of Finance
- Journal of Forecasting
- Journey of Faith Church (Irving, TX)
- Jewish Orthodox Feminist Alliance (New York, NY)
- Journal of Accountancy
- Japan Overseas Forestry Consultants Association
- Joy of Faith Christian Center (Athens, GA)
- Journal of Food Engineering (International Society of Food Engineering)
- Journal of Fusion Energy
- Josephson Field Effect Transistor
- Jamaica Ornamental Fish Farmers Association
- Java Open Framework for Application Development
- John Fitzgerald Kennedy National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- JETRO (Japan External Trade Organization) Outsourcing Fair for IT (Information Technologies) Software
- Joey's Only Franchising Ltd.
- Johnstown Flood National Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Joint Oil Fisheries Liaison Office (Santa Barbara, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Separation of Ownership and Control in East Asian Corporations, Journal of Financial Economics 58 Demsetz, Harold, Lehn, Kenneth (1985).
But Daniel Ferreira, who ran the study that was published in the Journal of Financial Economics in August, is quick to point out that these results really have less to do with gender and more to do with meddling with what already works.
The study has been published in the Journal of Financial Economics.
Mendelson (1980): "Dealership Market: Market Making with Inventory", Journal of Financial Economics, 8, pp.
1987, "A Monthly Effect in Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Economics 18: 161-174.