He is an Associate Editor of the Journal of Digital information Management (JDIM) and is also serving the editorial board of over two dozen International Journals and has also guest edited 25 special issues for reputed International Journals.
What does JDIM stand for?
JDIM stands for Journal of Digital Information Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JDIM in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Datalink Information Combat Execution
- Joint Digital Integration for Combat Engagement
- Joint Development Integration Facility
- Job Development Investment Grant (North Carolina)
- Joint Drug Intelligence Group
- Joint Defense Information Infrastructure Control Center
- Joint Defense Information Infrastructure Control System
- Joint Defense Information Infrastructure Control System - Deployed
- Joint Defense Intelligence Information System
- Joint Deployable Intelligence Information System
- Joint Data and Information Management Panel
- Joined by Induction (US Marine Corps)
- Juvenile Delinquency Intervention Program (Montana)
- Journal of Data and Information Quality
- Journées Doctorales en Informatique et Réseaux
- Joey Dunlop Injured Riders Fund
- Joint Deployment Interoperability Readiness Training
- Java Disassembler
- John Deere Information Systems
- Joint Distributed Information System (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Digital Information Management (JDIM) 2.
Guest Editorial This special issue on "Advances in Querying Non-Conventional Data Sources" of the Journal of Digital Information Management is focused on highlighting latest research results and novel challenges on the issue of querying non-conventional data sources beyond relational databases.