Journal of Cross-Cultural Gerontology, 14(2), 131-152.
What does JCCG stand for?
JCCG stands for Journal of Cross-Cultural Gerontology
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JCCG
We have 1 other meaning of JCCG in our Acronym Attic
- Jefferson County Committee for Economic Opportunity (Birmingham, AL)
- Jamaica Combined Cadet Force
- Johnson County Community Foundation (Indiana)
- Jonsson Cancer Center Foundation (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Justin Cowboy Crisis Fund (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Jewish Council to Combat Fascism and Anti-Semitism (Australia)
- Joint Commission on Cooperation in the Field of Environmental Protection
- John C Campbell Folk School
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Joint Committee on Corporate Governance (Canada)
- Jewish Community Centers of Greater Boston (Massachussetts)
- Jewish Community Council of Greater Coney Island (New York)
- Jewish Community Centre of Greater Vancouver
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington (Rockville, MD)
- Japan Commodity Clearing House (est. 2004; finance; Japan)
- Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii
- Jewish Community Center of Harrison (New York)
- Jackson County Comprehensive High School (Jefferson, GA)
- John Carroll Catholic High School (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Johnson County Community Health Services (est. 1975; Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lai (1998) 'Health care service use by Chinese seniors in British Columbia, Canada', Journal of Cross-Cultural Gerontology, 13, 21-37.
Journal of Cross-cultural gerontology, 13(3), 265-270.