Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 37, 260-269.
What does JADD stand for?
JADD stands for Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JADD
We have 2 other meanings of JADD in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Air Defense Board
- Joint Allocation Decision Board
- Japanese Aircraft Development Corporation (aerospace industry consortium)
- Japanese American Democratic Club (California)
- Java Advanced Digital Clock
- Joint Air Defence Centre (Netherlands)
- Just Another Doom Clone (game review comment)
- Japanese Association for Developmental and Comparative Immunology
- Jamaica Attractions Development Company
- Joint and Allied Doctrine Division (US Army)
- Jade Allows Data Exchange
- Japanese Air Defense Environment
- Japanese American Doll Enthusiasts
- Jasmine Application Development Environment
- Java Agent Development Framework
- Jean Auel Discussion Enclave (science fiction)
- Jitter Attenuation and Dynamics Experiment
- JIVA Analytic Data Environment
- Job Analysis Documentation & Evaluation
- Joint Advanced Demonstration Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 31, 377-384.
In the United States, the diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorders increased from 4-5 per 10,000 children in the 1980s to 30-60 per 10,000 children in the 1990s, according to a report in the August 2003 Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 28(3), 177-188.
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 9, 83-93.
Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 21, 303-313.