Atmospheric transparency changes associated with solar wind-induced atmospheric electricity variations, Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics 66(13-14): 1143-1149.
What does JASTP stand for?
JASTP stands for Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics (formerly Journal of Atmospheric and Terrestrial Physics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JASTP
- Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism (law)
- Japan-America Society of Tampa Bay (Tampa Bay, FL)
- Japan Society of Tropical Ecology
- Japan Association for the Study of Teaching English to Children
- Japan Superconductor Technology, Inc. (manufacturer)
- Japanese Association of Science and Technology for Identification
- Japanese Association of Science and Technology Journalists
- Journal of Agricultural Systems, Technology and Management
- Japanese Society for Treatment at Neck in Cerebrovascular Disease
- Joint Advanced Strike Technology Program
- Japan Association for Simplification of International Trade Procedures
- Japanese Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology
- Japanese Association for the Study of Taste and Smell
- Japanese Symposium on Taste and Smell
- Japanese American Students Union
- Jet Air Start Unit
- Japan America Society of Vermont (Colchester, VT)
- Journal of the Astronomical Society of Victoria (est. 1948)
- Japan Academic Society for Ventures and Entrepreneurs
- Jamaica Association of Social Workers