One study, soon to be reported in THE JOURNAL OF ATMOSPHERIC CHEMISTRY, indicates that burned areas on the tropical savanna do not emit higher levels of trace gases after the fire.
What does JAC stand for?
JAC stands for Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAC
We have 125 other meanings of JAC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Apprenticeship Committee (various organizations)
- Joint Apprenticeship Council (unions; Canada)
- Joint Astronomy Centre
- Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command & Control Systems Automatic Committee
- Joint Labor-Management Apprenticeship Committee
- Jordan Aeronautical-Systems Company
- Journal of Accountancy (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Journal of Ancient Civilizations
- Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Journal of Architectural Coatings
- Journées Automates Cellulaires (Symposium on Cellular Automata)
- Juba Air Cargo (Sudan)
- Judicial Appointments Commission (UK)
- Junior Achievement Conference
- Junior Advancement Coordinator (Boy Scouts of America)
- Junior Apostolates for Christ (San Francisco area)
- Just About Caring (school club)
- Justice Administration Commission (Florida)
- Juvenile Advisory Committee
- Juvenile Assessment Center