Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 7(1), 68-88.
What does JALN stand for?
JALN stands for Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JALN
- John Alden Life Insurance Company
- Japan Association of Library and Information History
- Joint Air Logistics Information System
- Japanese Lawyers International Solidarity Association
- Journal of African Languages and Linguistics
- Joint Analysis & Lessons Learned Centre (NATO; Monsato, Portugal)
- Japan Academy of Labor and Management (founded 1991)
- Jamestown Area Labor-Management Committee (Jamestown, NY)
- Japanese Association of Laboratory Medical Technologists
- Joint Aerial Layer Network
- Just Another Lonely Night
- Japan Association of Life Organizers
- Joint Ammunition Logistics Organisation (Australia)
- Japan Lubricating Oil Society (est. 1978)
- Japan Association of Legal Philosophy (Chiba, Japan; founded 1948)
- Journal of the Association of Lunar & Planetary Observers (aka The Strolling Astronomer)
- Japanese Association of Law and Political Science
- Jump And Link Register
- Just Another Lab Rat
- Journal of the American Liszt Society (est. 1964)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sloan-C maintains a catalog of degree and certificate programs offered by a wide range of regionally accredited member institutions, consortia, and industry partners; provides speakers and consultants to help institutions learn about online methodologies; hosts conferences and workshops to help implement and improve online programs; publishes the Sloan-C View, the Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks (JALN), and annual volumes of applied research studies; and conducts research, annual surveys on online learning and forums to inform academic, government and private sector audiences.
Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 1(1):1-16.
Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks [Online].
Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 1 (2), 38-56.
Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 5 (2), 18-35.
Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, 5(1), 21-34.
A constructivist method for the analysis of networked cognitive communication, and the assessment of collaborative learning and knowledge building," Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks, Vol.