An artificial ovary, where immature eggs could be procured by the thousands and then matured at will in the laboratory, would open up huge possibilities for the one in 1,000 women who need it, said Stephan Krotz, lead author of an article appearing in the current issue of the Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics.
What does JARG stand for?
JARG stands for Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JARG
- Japanese American Relocation Digital Archive (Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley, CA)
- Japanese Antarctic Research Expedition
- Java Automated Reasoning Engine (software)
- Japan Association of Real Estate Counselors
- Japanese Association for Russian and East European Studies
- Journees Audiovisuelles Rurales et Environnementales de Lema
- Japan Association for Real Estate Sciences
- Jon Albright Real Estate Services, LLC (Collierville, TN)
- Joint Army-Navy Foul-Up
- Joint Agency Requirements Group
- [not an acronym] slang for a United States Marine (origin unknown)
- Japan Association of Rolling Stock Industries
- Japan Automobile Research Institute
- Jiangsu Automation Research Institute (est. 1965; China)
- Johnstown Area Regional Industries (Johnstown, PA)
- Joint Antarctic Research Institute (New Zealand)
- Jute Agricultural Research Institute (India)
- Joint Air Reconnaissance Intelligence Centre (UK MoD)
- Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities (UK; applied research journal)
- Jumonji, At-Rich Interactive Domain