The study has been published in the Journal of Arid Environments.
What does JAE stand for?
JAE stands for Journal of Arid Environments
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAE
We have 26 other meanings of JAE in our Acronym Attic
- Japan Aviation Electronics Ltd
- Java Application Environment
- Joint Admissions Exercise
- Journal of Accounting and Economics (Elsevier publication)
- Journal of Accounting Education (Elsevier)
- Journal of Aesthetic Education
- Journal of African Economics
- Journal of Applied Econometrics
- Journal of Architectural Education
- Journal of Architectural Engineering
- Journal of Atmospheric Electricity
- Jump If Above or Equal
- Junta Autónoma de Estradas (Portugal)
- Juvenile Absence Epilepsy
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency
- Journal of Artificial Evolution and Applications (Hindawi Publishing Corporation)
- Japanese Association for Experimental Animal Technologists (est. 1966)
- Joint Acquisition E-Business Oversight Board
- Japan Atomic Energy Commission
- Japanese Aero Engines Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
In results published in the Journal of Arid Environments, Lucero and her colleagues found that 1 liter of hydrogel-bound water was sufficient to support black grama grass (Bouteloua eriopoda) transplants through reproductive maturity.
Eppelbaum's recent research advances have been reported in the Zeitschrift fur Geomorphologie, the Journal of Arid Environments and the Proceedings of the SAGEEP Conference (USA).