Publishing American Coatings Association Coatings World Magazine European Coatings Journal Ink World Magazine JCT CoatingsTech Journal of Architectural Coatings Journal of Coatings Technology and Research Journal of Protective Coatings and Linings NACE International, The Corrosion Society Paint & Coatings Industry Magazine RadTech International North America SSPC: The Society for Protective Coatings Vincentz Network (ECJ) - Coatings Div.
What does JAC stand for?
JAC stands for Journal of Architectural Coatings
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAC
We have 125 other meanings of JAC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Analysis Center
- Joint Apprenticeship Committee (various organizations)
- Joint Apprenticeship Council (unions; Canada)
- Joint Astronomy Centre
- Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command & Control Systems Automatic Committee
- Joint Labor-Management Apprenticeship Committee
- Jordan Aeronautical-Systems Company
- Journal of Accountancy (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Journal of Ancient Civilizations
- Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry
- Journées Automates Cellulaires (Symposium on Cellular Automata)
- Juba Air Cargo (Sudan)
- Judicial Appointments Commission (UK)
- Junior Achievement Conference
- Junior Advancement Coordinator (Boy Scouts of America)
- Junior Apostolates for Christ (San Francisco area)
- Just About Caring (school club)
- Justice Administration Commission (Florida)
- Juvenile Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schmitt, "Greener Gambits in the Antigraffiti Game", Journal of Architectural Coatings May 2009, pg.
Journal of Architectural Coatings (JAC) Booth 33 2100 Wharton, Ste.
Made possible through a collaboration between the FSCT and the Journal of Architectural Coatings (JAC), the three-day symposium is designed for all those involved in the ever-growing area of wood and wood composites, their design and their protection.
This ACSeries event is co-sponsored with the Journal of Architectural Coatings (JAC).