Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities, 16, 189-204.
What does JARID stand for?
JARID stands for Journal of Applied Research in Intellectual Disabilities (UK; applied research journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JARID
We have 1 other meaning of JARID in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Agency Requirements Group
- Journal of Assisted Reproduction and Genetics
- [not an acronym] slang for a United States Marine (origin unknown)
- Japan Association of Rolling Stock Industries
- Japan Automobile Research Institute
- Jiangsu Automation Research Institute (est. 1965; China)
- Johnstown Area Regional Industries (Johnstown, PA)
- Joint Antarctic Research Institute (New Zealand)
- Jute Agricultural Research Institute (India)
- Joint Air Reconnaissance Intelligence Centre (UK MoD)
- Jumonji, At-Rich Interactive Domain
- Joint Advanced Research Integrated Networking
- Japanese Amateur Radio League
- Journal of Applied Research on Learning (Canadian Council on Learning)
- Jammer, Artillery, Radar Missile
- Japanese Association of Rehabilitation Medicine (est. 1963)
- Japanese Association of Rural Medicine
- Java Application Response Time Measurement (SAP)
- Joint Annual Review Mission (Bangladesh)
- Joint Architecture Reference Model (intelligence)