Results of the research have been published in details on 15 February 2013 in Journal of Applied Polymer Science, vol.
What does JAPS stand for?
JAPS stands for Journal of Applied Polymer Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of JAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of Access Policy and Practice (National Institute of Adult Continuing Education)
- Just Another Pretty Picture
- Just Another Pay Per Click (search engine script)
- Jane Ayer Public Relations, Inc. (Santa Monica, CA)
- Joint AIDS Program Review (Kenya)
- Journal of Applied Poultry Research
- Journal of Architectural and Planning Research (Locke Science Publishing Co., Inc.)
- Japan Automotive Parts Recyclers Association
- Journal of Applied Probability
- Japan Publicity Rights Protection Organization (intellectual property)
- Jóvenes Con Aptitudes Sobresalientes de México
- Joint Australian Public Service Training Industry Council
- Japanese Association of Psychiatric Social Workers
- Japan Association of Play Therapy (est. 2006)
- Japanese Association for Petroleum Technology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Association of Public University Libraries
- Jersey All Pro Wrestling
- Jagdpanzer (German tank)
- Job Analysis Questionnaire
- Just Asking Questions (logical fallacy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Writing in the Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Masamoto Uenishi and co-workers at Mitsubishi Rayon and Hiroshima University (Japan) explain their solution to the problem.
Thus, reversibility was considered in, "Modeling of a reversible batch PET reactor" that was published in the Journal of Applied Polymer Science (volume 27, pages 4421-4438) in 1982.
Baer is editor of the Journal of Applied Polymer Science and has published more than 350 research papers and edited five books.
2006, "Effect of Alkali treatment on the Flexural Properties of Hildegardia Fabric Composites", Journal of Applied Polymer Science.
Meng, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 72, 1647 (1999).
Kamigaito, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 55, pp.