3] and mirror image of copies of double nC3, communicated to Far East Journal of applied Mathematics in Pushpa publishing house.
What does JAM stand for?
JAM stands for Journal of Applied Mathematics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAM
We have 111 other meanings of JAM in our Acronym Attic
- Jesus and Me
- Jim and Pam (The Office TV show)
- Joining All Minds (Boys and Girls Clubs of Ontario)
- Joining All Mothers
- Joint Appoinment Module (US DoD)
- Joint Assessment Mission
- Joint Assessment of Maintainability (US Navy Aegis Weapon System maintainability)
- Joint Aviation Model
- Joomla Advanced Message (software)
- Joslyn Art Museum (Omaha, NE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He describes his investigations of the tippe top's motion in the June SIAM JOURNAL OF APPLIED MATHEMATICS.
The mathematical analysis of mutual synchronization is a challenging problem," Mirollo and Strogatz report in the December 1990 SIAM JOURNAL OF APPLIED MATHEMATICS.