[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] He founded the Journal of Applied Econometrics and served as head of the economic research department of the Central Bank of Iran and under-secretary of the Ministry of Education in Iran.
What does JAE stand for?
JAE stands for Journal of Applied Econometrics
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JAE
We have 26 other meanings of JAE in our Acronym Attic
- Junior Adolescents Worshipping Our God
- Jamaica Association of Evangelicals
- Japan Action Enterprise (stunt group)
- Japan Aviation Electronics Ltd
- Java Application Environment
- Joint Admissions Exercise
- Journal of Accounting and Economics (Elsevier publication)
- Journal of Accounting Education (Elsevier)
- Journal of Aesthetic Education
- Journal of African Economics
- Journal of Architectural Education
- Journal of Architectural Engineering
- Journal of Arid Environments
- Journal of Atmospheric Electricity
- Jump If Above or Equal
- Junta Autónoma de Estradas (Portugal)
- Juvenile Absence Epilepsy
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency
- Journal of Artificial Evolution and Applications (Hindawi Publishing Corporation)
- Japanese Association for Experimental Animal Technologists (est. 1966)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A simple panel unit root test in the presence of cross section dependence, Journal of Applied Econometrics 22(2): 265-312.
; and Journal of Applied Econometrics, September--October 1996, F.