Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 12, 513-522.
What does JABS stand for?
JABS stands for Journal of Applied Behavioral Science (psychology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JABS
We have 9 other meanings of JABS in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association of Brief Psychotherapy
- Jiangsu Animal By-Products Import and Export Group Corp. (China)
- Japan-Australia Business Report
- Japanese Association for Business Recovery (est. 2002; Japan)
- Journal of Applied Business Research
- Japanese Association of Behavioral Science (est. 1993)
- JDAM (Joint Direct Attack Munition) Assault Breaching System (counter-mine, counter-obstacle)
- Joint Automated Booking System (US DOJ)
- Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science
- Journal of Analytical Bio-Science (Japan)
- Journal of Architecture and Building Science (Architectural Institute of Japan)
- Journal of Asia Business Studies
- Justice Awareness and Basic Support (vaccine damaged children support group; UK)
- John A Burns School of Medicine
- Japanese Association of Behavior Therapy
- joint ambient breeze tunnel
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University (Nigeria)
- Journal of Algal Biomass Utilization (Phyco Spectrum Inc.)
- Junta Ambiental del Buen Vecino (Good Neighbor Environmental Board)
- Java API for Bluetooth Wireless Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Applied Behavioral Science, 28(4), 579-591.