Andy Butterworth from the University of Bristol (UK) criticizing this killing method has now been published in the Journal of Applied Animal Welfare Science (JAAWS).
What does JAAWS stand for?
JAAWS stands for Journal of Applied Animal Welfare Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Java Alias Analysis Tool (software)
- JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) Alumni Association Thailand
- Joint Air Assault Team
- Joint Air Attack Team
- Joint Air Attack Training
- Jakarta Automated Air Traffic Control System
- Joint Airborne/Air Transportability Training
- Journal of the American Association of Variable Star Observers
- Japanese Animation Association of Winnipeg (Canada)
- Joint Air Force and Army Weather Information Network
- Joint AAW Support and Coordination
- Joint Anti Air Warfare SHORAD Coordination
- Japan Association for the Advancement of Working Women
- Japanese Americans in Arizona (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- Junior Achievement of Arizona
- Japan Accreditation Board
- Japan Association for Bioethics
- Jason Abagnale
- Java Access Bridge (software)
- John A Blume and Associates Research Division
Samples in periodicals archive:
org/ (6) Journal of Applied Animal Welfare Science, 1998, Volume 1, Number 3, p.
They will provide summaries of studies relevant to your particular agenda taken from their two journals: Society and Animals and the Journal of Applied Animal Welfare Science.