Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, 54(2), 321-332.
What does JAC stand for?
JAC stands for Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAC
We have 125 other meanings of JAC in our Acronym Attic
- Joint Airspace Control
- Joint Analysis Center
- Joint Apprenticeship Committee (various organizations)
- Joint Apprenticeship Council (unions; Canada)
- Joint Astronomy Centre
- Joint Interoperability of Tactical Command & Control Systems Automatic Committee
- Joint Labor-Management Apprenticeship Committee
- Jordan Aeronautical-Systems Company
- Journal of Accountancy (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Journal of Ancient Civilizations
- Journal of Architectural Coatings
- Journal of Atmospheric Chemistry
- Journées Automates Cellulaires (Symposium on Cellular Automata)
- Juba Air Cargo (Sudan)
- Judicial Appointments Commission (UK)
- Junior Achievement Conference
- Junior Advancement Coordinator (Boy Scouts of America)
- Junior Apostolates for Christ (San Francisco area)
- Just About Caring (school club)
- Justice Administration Commission (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japanese officials are withholding details, awaiting publication of a report on the case in the July Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.