Journal of American Indian Education 40, no 3 (2001) : 1-23.
What does JAIE stand for?
JAIE stands for Journal of American Indian Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAIE
- Joint Action Implementation Coordinating Committee (Canada)
- Joint American-Israeli Conference on Cancer
- Joint Analyst-Interrogator Collaboration Course
- Joint Arab-Irish Chamber of Commerce (est. 1987; Dublin, Ireland)
- Japan Association for International Chemical Information
- Joint Institute for Applications of Computational Sciences
- Japanese Association on Intellectual Disability (est. 1967)
- Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes
- Japan Association of Investors Education
- Japan Association of Ion Exchange
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education
- Joint Atomic Information Exchange Group
- Japan Association of International Economic Law (est. 1991)
- Japan Atomic Industrial Forum
- Japanese Association of Industrial Fermentation (est. 1942)
- Journal of Advances in Information Fusion
- Jacksonville Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Joint Attack / Interdiction Flex Targeting
- Japanese Radio Amateurs in Germany
- Japan Association for International Health
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of American Indian Education, Special Edition, 15-28.
Journal of American Indian Education, 31(2), 24-47.