Journal of Ambulatory Care Management 15 (4): 81-92.
What does JACM stand for?
JACM stands for Journal of Ambulatory Care Management (quarterly publication)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JACM
We have 1 other meaning of JACM in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese American Citizens League
- Jarcho Cannula
- Java Application Control Language
- Jaw Claudication
- Joomla Access Control List
- Journal of Armed Conflict Law
- Juneau, Alaska CityLink
- Japan Arts Connection Lab (Seattle, WA)
- Japanese Association of Clinical Laboratory Physicians
- Japan Association for Computational Mechanics
- Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery
- Just Another Code Monkey
- Joint Alliance of Companies Managing Education for Technology (Arizona State University; Mesa, AZ)
- Journal of Applied Clinical Medical Physics
- Journal of the American College of Nutrition
- Jaguar Association of Central New York (Manlius, NY)
- Japan Association of Charitable Organizations (est. 1972; Tokyo, Japan)
- Japan Audit and Certification Organization
- Japanese Animation Club of Orlando
- Japanese Association of Certified Orthoptists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Ambulatory Care Management, November, 16-23.
Relationship of Patient Satisfaction with Experience of System Performance and Health Status," Journal of Ambulatory Care Management, 1995, 18(1), pages 73-23.
Journal of Ambulatory Care Management 11 (4): 53-62.
Journal of Ambulatory Care Management 15(4):18-23, Oct, 1992.
Journal of Ambulatory Care Management 15(3):67-75, July 1992.
Journal of Ambulatory Care Management 11 (4) :53-62, Nov.