Dear Editor, I am writing to the Journal of Alcohol and Drug Education to present results from a regional study investigating prevalence of substance use among 12 Irish secondary schools in the North Eastern region of Ireland: Counties Louth, Monaghan, Cavan and Meath.
What does JADE stand for?
JADE stands for Journal of Alcohol and Drug Education (American Alcohol and Drug Information Foundation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JADE
We have 41 other meanings of JADE in our Acronym Attic
- JIVA Analytic Data Environment
- Job Analysis Documentation & Evaluation
- Joint Advanced Demonstration Environment
- Joint Analysis and Display Environment
- Joint Angle and Delay Estimation
- Joint Angle-Delay Estimation
- Joint Application Development Environment
- Joint Assistant for Deployment and Execution
- Joint Audio Decoder/Encoder
- Journal Abstracts Delivered Electronically
- Journal of Art Design Education
- Jovian Auroral Distributions Experiment (Juno probe; US NASA)
- Japan Ability Development Engineering Center
- Jamaica Agricultural Development Foundation
- Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games (video game)
- Japanese Ant Database Group
- Jenks Amatuer Disc Golf Association (Jenks, OK; Jenks High School disc golf club)
- Japan Aerospace Defense Ground Environment
- Japan Air Defense Ground Environment
- Japanese Association for Digital Humanities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Journal of Alcohol and Drug Education, 35(2), 36-47.
Journal of Alcohol and Drug Education, 40(1), 15-25.
Journal of Alcohol and Drug Education, 40(1), 36-50.
Let me assure you that we are making all efforts to cut on the delay and make the Journal of Alcohol and Drug Education more timely in its production.