Department of Agriculture's Agricultural Research Service (ARS) and published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
What does JAFC stand for?
JAFC stands for Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAFC
- Johannesburg African Football Association (South Africa)
- Justice and Freedom Alliance (South Africa)
- Japanese Association for Asian Englishes (Japan)
- Japan Academy for Asian Market Economies (academic organization; Japan)
- Joint Air Force-Army-Navy
- Juvenile Arthritis Functional Assessment Report
- Juvenile Arthritis Functional Assessment Report for Children
- Juvenile Arthritis Functional Assessment Scale (performance test)
- Japanese Animation, Film and Art Expo
- Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee
- Just A Freaking Contractor (polite form)
- Japan Fashion Color Association
- Jefferson Association for Family Community Education
- Joint Armed Forces of the CIS
- Japan Associated Finance Co., Ltd. (est. 1981)
- Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Options (Florida)
- Jewish Adoption and Foster Care Organization
- Jedi Apprentice: Fan Dimension (website)
- Jesuit Alumni and Friends of Detroit (Detroit, MI)
- Job Aids for Everyone (book)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Writing in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, researchers say the findings could pave the way for new treatments but add that tests in humans are needed to confirm lab studies.
Their findings, published in a recent issue of the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, indicate that xanthohumol, a natural substance taken from the hops, may be a more powerful antioxidant than that found in green tea.
Only one of those products also contained some black cohosh, they report in the May 3 Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.