Macdonald ("New Thoughts on a Biliteral Origin for the Semitic Verb," Annual of the Leeds University Oriental Society 5 [1963-1965]: 63-85) and Christopher Ehret ("The Origins of the Third Consonants in Semitic Roots," Journal of Afroasiatic Languages 1 : 109-202).
What does JAAL stand for?
JAAL stands for Journal of Afroasiatic Languages (Institute of Semitic Studies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAAL
We have 2 other meanings of JAAL in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of African American History (formerly Journal of Negro History)
- Journal of the American Animal Hospital Association
- Joint Action Against Homophobic Bullying
- Japan Auto Appraisal Institute (Tokyo, Japan)
- Journalists Against AIDS
- JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) Alumni Association Jamaica
- Junulara Alp-Adria Konferenco (Esperanto: Alp-Adriatic Youth Conference)
- Japan Association of Applied Linguistics (est. 1982)
- Jesus All About Life (Australia)
- Journal of Adolescent and Adult Literacy
- Journal of the American Association for Laboratory Animal Science
- Japanese Association for Arid Land Studies
- Japan Association for Arts Management (est. 1998)
- Japan Association of Aesthetic Medical Inc.
- Japanese Association for Acute Medicine
- Just about a Minute (Italy)
- Just Another Art Movement (literary journal)
- Japan Auto Accessories Manufacturers' Association
- Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Japan Association for the Advancement of Medical Equipment