2003, Stratigraphic and tectonic settings of Proterozoic glaciogenic rocks and banded iron-formations: relevance to the Snowball Earth debate: Journal of African Earth Sciences, v.
What does JAES stand for?
JAES stands for Journal of African Earth Sciences (Geological Society of Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAES
We have 1 other meaning of JAES in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association for Emergency Psychiatry (est. 1997)
- Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement
- Japan Association of English Romanticism
- Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research
- Japan Elv (End of Life Vehicle) Recycler's Association
- Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute
- Japan Atomic Energy Relations Organization
- Japanese Association for Environmental Sociology
- Japanese Association of Electoral Studies
- Joint Africa-EU Strategy
- Journal of the Audio Engineering Society
- Japan Association of Energy Service Companies (est. 1999)
- Journal of Applied Educational Technology
- Ja Feel
- Jalalabad Airfield (Afghanistan)
- Japan Automobile Federation
- Jatiyatabadi Ainjibi Forum (Bangladesh)
- Java Activation Framework
- JavaBeans Activation Framework
- Joint Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
1999, Mineralogical and geochemical investigation of emerald and beryl mineralization, Pan-African Belt of Egypt--genetic and exploration aspects: Journal of African Earth Sciences, v.