In contrast, no relationship was observed with intake of other kinds of vegetables," the Daily Mail quoted the researchers as writing in a report on the findings published in the Journal of Affective Disorders.
What does JAD stand for?
JAD stands for Journal of Affective Disorders (International Society for Affective Disorders)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAD
We have 31 other meanings of JAD in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese Association at Duke (Duke University; North Carolina)
- Java Application Descriptor
- Jeunesse Anti-Drogue (anti-drug youth organisation)
- Joint Acceptance Demonstration
- Joint Analysis Directorate
- Joint Analysis Division
- Joint Application Design (software)
- Joint Application Development/Design
- Joint Approximate Diagonalization
- Journal of Adhesive Dentistry (Quintessence Publishing)
- Journal of Astronomical Data
- Judge Advocate Division (US DoD)
- Jumpmaster Assisted Deployment (parachuting)
- Junta Agroprempresarial Dominicana (Dominican Republic)
- Just Another Dungeon
- Joint Application Design / Rapid Application Development
- Jacaranda Acquisitive Drawing Award (Australia)
- Japan Amateur Dancers Association
- Japan Anti-Doping Agency (est. 2001; Japan)
- Japan Automobile Dealers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Depression appears to be associated with a molecular-level disturbance in the body's 24-hour clock, posits a study published in the Journal of Affective Disorders.
The study is published in the Journal of Affective Disorders.
Journal of Affective Disorders, 4, 167-171 CRAIGHEAD, W.
Journal of Affective Disorders, 1998; 51: entire issue.
The study has been published in the Journal of Affective Disorders.
Quarantini of the Universidade Federal da Bahia, Salvador, Brazil, and his colleagues reported in a study published online in the Journal of Affective Disorders (doi:10.