1994) Philosophical Aesthetics: A Way of Knowing and its Limits in Journal of Aesthetic Education 28 (3), 19-31.
What does JAE stand for?
JAE stands for Journal of Aesthetic Education
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAE
We have 26 other meanings of JAE in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of American Drama and Theatre
- Joint Air Delivery Test & Evaluation Unit (formerly JATEU)
- Junior Adolescents Worshipping Our God
- Jamaica Association of Evangelicals
- Japan Action Enterprise (stunt group)
- Japan Aviation Electronics Ltd
- Java Application Environment
- Joint Admissions Exercise
- Journal of Accounting and Economics (Elsevier publication)
- Journal of Accounting Education (Elsevier)
- Journal of African Economics
- Journal of Applied Econometrics
- Journal of Architectural Education
- Journal of Architectural Engineering
- Journal of Arid Environments
- Journal of Atmospheric Electricity
- Jump If Above or Equal
- Junta Autónoma de Estradas (Portugal)
- Juvenile Absence Epilepsy
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
The detailed Reviewing Education and the Arts Project (REAP) study appears in The Journal of Aesthetic Education, Vol.
Kitsch and Aesthetic Education," Journal of Aesthetic Education 23 (Winter 1989): 63-73.