Fewer than 50% of patients diagnosed with HIV in a district of rural South Africa who are not yet eligible for antiretroviral therapy have been retained in care, a study published in the online edition of the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes shows.
What does JAIDS stand for?
JAIDS stands for Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of JAIDS in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of the American Institute for Conservation
- Japan Institute for the Control of Aging (health manufacturer)
- Japan Association for International Collaboration of Agriculture and Forestry
- Joint Action Implementation Coordinating Committee (Canada)
- Joint American-Israeli Conference on Cancer
- Joint Analyst-Interrogator Collaboration Course
- Joint Arab-Irish Chamber of Commerce (est. 1987; Dublin, Ireland)
- Japan Association for International Chemical Information
- Joint Institute for Applications of Computational Sciences
- Japanese Association on Intellectual Disability (est. 1967)
- Japan Association of Investors Education
- Japan Association of Ion Exchange
- Journal of American Indian Education
- Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education
- Joint Atomic Information Exchange Group
- Japan Association of International Economic Law (est. 1991)
- Japan Atomic Industrial Forum
- Japanese Association of Industrial Fermentation (est. 1942)
- Journal of Advances in Information Fusion
- Jacksonville Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tonsillar application of AT-2 SIV affords partial protection against rectal challenge with SIVmac239," Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 52(4): 433-529.
On a related topic, having diabetes significantly increases an HIV+ person's chance of developing HAD according to a recent study in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes (38, p.
Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes 2003;34(3):289-94.
Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, 02.
Lifetime medical costs for someone with AIDS in Los Angeles were from $50,000 to $60,000 - with nearly a third of the bill for medications, according to a 1991 study in the Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes.
Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndromes, 4, 144-153.