The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 36(2) Chisolm, R.
What does JAL stand for?
JAL stands for Journal of Academic Librarianship (Elsevier, BV)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAL
We have 49 other meanings of JAL in our Acronym Attic
- Jyllandip Avannaani Kalaallit Ilinniagaqartut Peqatigiiffiat (Greenlandic Student Association in Denmark)
- Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry (India)
- JACK Agent Language
- Jalapa (Guatemala territorial division)
- Jalisco (Mexican state)
- Japan Air Lines
- Japan Airlines Company, Ltd.
- Jet Approach Landing
- Job Arrangement Letter
- Journal des Annonces Légales (French: Journal of Legal Announcements)
- Journal of Applied Linguistics
- Jump Adjustment Library (Tira Wireless Proprietary API)
- Jump And Link
- Junior Achievement Latvia
- Jacksonville Area Legal Aid
- Japan Automotive Leasing Association
- Journal of the Abraham Lincoln Association (University of Illinois)
- Journal of the Association of Laboratory Automation
- Japanese Association for Laboratory Animal Medicine
- Japan Association of Lawyers against Nuclear Arms
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 32 (4), 396-402.
The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 30(3), 212-217.
 Nancy Dewald, Ann Scholz-Crane, Austin Booth, and Cynthia Levine, "Information Literacy at a Distance: Instructional Design Issues," Journal of Academic Librarianship 26 (January 2000): 33-44.
The Journal of Academic Librarianship 28 (1): 14-25.
One example of an attempt at reorientation is the vigorous discussion of the nature of reference services in academic libraries as reported in the january 1995 issue of the Journal of Academic Librarianship.
Journal of Academic Librarianship, 20(5/6), 273-284.
The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 25(6), 456-461.