00 Paperback Journal of ASTM International selected technical papers; 1517 TH1091 The 10 papers in this collection originally were presented during a symposium sponsored by ASTM Committee E05 on Fire Standards and held in Miami Beach, Florida, in December 2008.
What does JAI stand for?
JAI stands for Journal of ASTM International
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JAI
We have 46 other meanings of JAI in our Acronym Attic
- Java Advanced Imaging
- Jazz Alliance International
- Jebel Ali International (hotels; Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Jewish Agency for Israel
- Johnan America, Inc. (Bardstown, KY)
- Joint Acceptance Inspection (FAA)
- Joint Administrative Instruction
- Joint Africa Institute (IMF)
- Joint Airdrop Inspection
- Jones Associates, Inc. (Poland Spring, ME)
- Junior Achievement International
- Just An Idea
- Justice et Affaires Interiéures (French: Justice and Home Affairs)
- Japan Action Inlineskate Association
- Japan Adhesive Industry Association
- Japan Amateur Radio Industries Association
- Japanese Autombiles Importers Association
- Jebel Ali International Airport
- Japanese Association for International Accounting Studies
- Jewish Agricultural and Industrial Aid Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Journal of ASTM International selected technical papers; STP1545 TA418 A major theme of the 24 papers is whether building and construction sealants and adhesives will continue to contribute to environmental degradation.
00 Paperback Journal of ASTM International selected technical papers; STP1512 TA670 These 12 papers presented during the June 2010 symposium report research results on masonry performance testing, moisture problems, efflorescence, failure analysis, and repair techniques.
00 Paperback Journal of ASTM International selected technical papers; STP1513 TK9152 The 15 papers here are only those that were both presented at the symposium and published in the Journal.
00 Paperback Journal of ASTM International selected technical papers; STP1511 TA440 Four of the ten papers in this special issue of the Journal of ASTM International (JAI) focus on new technologies and test methods for characterizing air voids in fresh cement paste and hardened concrete.
00 Journal of ASTM international selected technical papers; STP 1531 RD561 Drawn from papers delivered at the ATSM Symposium on Medical and Surgical Materials and Devices held in St.
00 Hardcover Journal of ASTM international selected technical papers; STP 1519 TH9031 A symposium on the transport, held in April 2009 in Vancouver, British Columbia, provided scientists and engineers an opportunity to discuss relevant developments in measuring transport properties of building materials and the application of these developments in the construction business.
00 Paperback Journal of ASTM International selected technical papers; STP1539 TA418 The 17 papers in this collection originally were presented during the ASTM International Symposium on Creep-Fatigue Interactions: Test Methods and Models held in San Antonio, Texas, in November 2010.