00 Hardcover Journal for the study of the New Testament supplement series; 292 BS2575 To begin her study of Jesus as bridegroom in the gospel, Blickenstaff explores biblical texts and extra-biblical literature concerning bridegrooms and weddings.
What does JSNTS stand for?
JSNTS stands for Journal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Journal of the Student National Medical Association
- Joint School of Nanoscience and Nanoengineering (aka the Nanotechnology School; North Carolina)
- Japanese Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms
- Japan Spallation Neutron Source (Japan Proton Accelerator Research Complex; Tokai, Japan)
- Japanese Society for Neutron Science (physics)
- Justification for System New Start
- Jiya, Shreyansh, Nripendra, Timothy (book swap)
- Journal for the Study of the New Testament
- Junta de Seguridad Nacional de Transporte (Spanish: National Transportation Safety Board)
- Just Say No to Drugs
- Journal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement
- Japan Society North West (UK)
- Japan Society New York (est. 1907)
- Jacksonville Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Jahamariya Security Organization (Libyan security agency)
- Jefferson Symphony Orchestra (Golden, CO)
- Jewish Student Organization
- Job Site Observation (construction)
- Jobs, Skills, and Organization
- Johann Strauss Orchestra (est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark L Strauss, "The David Messiah in Luke-Acts: The Promise and its Fulfillment in Lukan Christology," Journal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement Series 10 (Sheffield: Sheffield Academic Press, 1995), 229.
Journal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement Series, no.