As part of the agreement, Blackwell will take over publication of the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, the Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, Nursing Forum, and Perspectives in Psychiatric Care.
What does JSPN stand for?
JSPN stands for Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JSPN
We have 4 other meanings of JSPN in our Acronym Attic
- Journal of South Pacific Law (University of the South Pacific School of Law; Vanuatu)
- Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd
- Japan Society for Production Management
- Japanese Society for Palliative Medicine
- Jeumont Systèmes pour Pompes et Mécanismes (French: Jeumont Pumps and Systems for Machinery)
- John Shao Portfolio Management Inc. (Plano, TX)
- Journal de Santé Publique de Madagascar (French: Journal of Public Health in Madagascar)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Machine Industry
- Japanese Society of Psychiatry and Neurology (est. 1902)
- Journal of the Society of Pediatric Nurses
- Japanese Society of Pediatric Oncology
- Japanese Society of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Jit Sin High School Philharmonic Orchestra
- Joint Space Program Office
- Joint Systems Program Office
- Jamaica Service Program for Older Adults
- Joint Senior Psychological Operations Course (US DoD)
- Joint Space Operations Center (US DoD)
- Joint Strategic Plans and Operations Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the deal, Blackwell will take over publication of: the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing, the official journal of the association of the same name; the Journal for Specialists in Pediatric Nursing, a title for nurses across the specialty of pediatric nursing; Nursing Forum, covering the nursing profession; and Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, an association title for advanced practice psychiatric nurses.