The Jourard Self-Disclosure Questionnaire (JSDQ) The JSDQ (Jourard & Lasakow, 1958) is the earliest and most frequently used self-report measure of individual self-disclosure (Dosser, 1982).
What does JSDQ stand for?
JSDQ stands for Jourard Self-Disclosure Questionnaire (psychology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Johnny Sketch and the Dirty Notes (band)
- Jamaica Sustainable Development Networking Programme
- Department of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation, Jiangsu (China)
- Japan Society of Developmental Psychology
- Jazz Standard Discovery Program (est. 1997; New York, NY)
- Jewish Social Democratic Party (est. 1905)
- Junior Staff Development Program (Fulbright Program)
- Justice Sector Development Project
- Japanese Society for DNA Polymorphism Research (est. 1991)
- Japanese Service Dog Resource Academy
- Japan Society for Distributive Sciences
- Japan Society for Natural Disaster Science
- Japan Super Duathlon Series
- Japanese Society for Dermatologic Surgery (Japan; since 1989)
- Jason Science Data Subsystem
- Java System Directory Server (Sun Microsystems)
- Job Standards Development System (NASA expert system)
- Johnson County Developmental Supports (Office)
- Joint Staff Doctrine Sponsor (US DoD)