Thus far they have demonstrated diamond-turned electroplated minors at 18 Joules per square centimeter for 100,000 shots on square millimeter scale.
What does J/CM2 stand for?
J/CM2 stands for Joules per Square Centimeter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Joint Unmanned Combat Air System
- Joint-Unmanned Combat Air Vehicle (also seen as JUCAV and J/UCAV)
- Japan-Uzbekistan Small Business Programme (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
- Jennifer Lopez
- Janeway/Seven (fictional Captain Kathryn Janeway/Seven of Nine - Star Trek: Voyager)
- Joint Account
- Joint to background ratio (nuclear medicine)
- Just Checking
- Just Chilling
- Just Curious
Samples in periodicals archive:
In separate studies, 12 women and 12 men were exposed to 11 UV-A exposures over a two-week period, receiving a skin dose from each less-than-3-minute exposure of on the order of 20 to 25 joules per square centimeter.
Mutation rate increased with dose, based on single exposures of up to 60 joules per square centimeter.