Funds were boosted when Allison's daughter Courtney and friends, Kay Moore, Lee McLean, Josh Harris, Mark Obern and Jonathan Paisley, did a charity skydive with further sponsorship from Steel City Gym in Middlesbrough.
What does J5 stand for?
J5 stands for Josh Harris (Bowling Green State University football quarterback)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of J5
We have 1 other meaning of J5 in our Acronym Attic
- Justice for Janitors (Service Employees International Union)
- Justice for Jeffrey
- Juveniles 4 Justice (Pennsylvania)
- Justice for Jonathan Pollard (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Justice for Migrant Workers (aka Justicia for Migrant Workers)
- Justice for Palestine (advocacy)
- Justice for the Poor (Cambodia)
- Jobs for Students
- Jackson 5 (band)
- Joint Staff, Civil Affairs
- Jurassic 5 (band)
- Plans & Policy Directorate
- Joint/Combined Plans Officer
- Communications-Electronics Directorate
- Joint Staff, Command and Control
- Jean-Marie Messier, Moi-Même, Maître du Monde
- Chief of the Planning & Priorities Division (J6) (JCS)
- Joe Six-Pack (slang for average person)
- Joint Civil-Military Operations
- Junction 8 (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Craig Barnsley scored 69, skipper Sam Saunders 36 and Josh Harris 33, while Mo Asif took 10-0-28-4 for Pontymister.
Saunders then made 72, which included five sixes, and Josh Harris 44 as Pentwyn got the runs with seven wickets down.
Churchill's Matt Walker and Connor Horne beat Josh Harris and Min-Oh Su of Ashland 6-1, 6-1 to win the doubles title.
Jamieson went over for his second try soon after the restart with Josh Harris converting.
WE LIVE IN PUBLIC JOSH HARRIS 15 Through experiments, including a six-month stint living with his girlfriend under 24-hour electronic surveillance, Harris demonstrated the price we pay for living in public.