2]/i, (10) where n and i are integers, e is the elementary charge, h is the Planck constant, f is the frequency of the microwave radiation applied to a Josephson device, [K.
What does JD stand for?
JD stands for Josephson Device
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of JD
We have 33 other meanings of JD in our Acronym Attic
- Johnathan Davis (member of band Korn)
- Johnathon Davis (Korn band member)
- Johnny Damon (baseball player)
- Johnny Depp
- Joint Degree (MD/MBA JD/MBA etc.)
- Joint Detection
- Joint Dictionary
- Joint Director (India)
- Jordanian Dinar
- Jorg Demus (classical pianist)