Throughout his life, Tolton's goodness attracted the friendship of the Franciscan Friars, the School Sisters of Notre Dame, the Josephite Fathers, cardinals and countless laypeople, who served as defenders, supporters, spiritual guides and intermediaries.
What does CJ stand for?
CJ stands for Josephite Fathers (religious order)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJ
We have 42 other meanings of CJ in our Acronym Attic
- Contact Juggling
- Contractjack (PC video game)
- Council Jurisdiction (UK)
- County Jail
- Court of Justice
- Cranberry Juice
- Crane, Jib
- Criminal Justice
- Cumulative Jitter
- Cyber Jockey (maniaTV)
- Campylobacter Jejuni Serovar 6
- Class Justification & Approval
- Combined-Joint Logistics Officer (US DoD)
- Project Group on Administrative Law (EC)
- Working Party of the Project Group on Administrative Law (EC)
- Combined Joint Engineers (US DoD)
- Committee of Experts on Family Law (EC)
- Committee of Experts on Nationality (EC)
- Canadian Jamboree 2001
- Combined Joint Staff Branch for Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
Louise would soon become interested in the work of the Josephite fathers, who devoted their energies to the education of Black Americans.
He entered Newburgh Minor Seminary of the Josephite Fathers, an order founded in the early 1900s expressly to minister to the "colored" people of the United States.