Kennedy, about his father Joseph Patrick Kennedy (1888-1969), the patriarch of the storied Kennedy clan, was a man of ambition and, ultimately, great wealth.
What does JPK stand for?
JPK stands for Joseph Patrick Kennedy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of JPK
We have 3 other meanings of JPK in our Acronym Attic
- John Paul Jones (Navy slang)
- Journal of Psychology and Judaism (Springer Netherlands)
- Juste Pour Jouer (French: Just to Play; festival; Canada)
- John Paul Jones Arena (Charlottesville, VA)
- Journal for Patriotic Justice in America
- Jefferson Parish Juvenile Court (Louisiana)
- Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran (Malay: Department of Skills Development)
- Jabatan Pembangunan Koperasi (Malaysian Cooperative Development)
- Jaring Pengaman Kesehatan (Indonesian: Health Safety Net; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Jesse Pearlman Karlsberg (musician)
- Just Plain Knight (yachting)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Kebajikan Am (Malaysian: Social Welfare Department)
- Joint Protection Knowledge Assessment (occupational therapy measurement)
- Journal of Post Keynesian Economics
- Joint Peace Keeping Forces
- Jaminan Pelayanan Kesehatan Masyarakat (Indonesian: Public Health Service Assurance)
- Jaminan Pemeliharaan Kesehatan Masyarakat
- Jaminan Pemeliharaan Kesehatan Masyarakat Miskin (Indonesian: Poor Health Care Security; government initiative)
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Komputer Negeri (Malaysia)
- Jack Parsons Lives
Samples in periodicals archive:
JOSEPH PATRICK KENNEDY, 56 TWICE-married eldest son of Bobby Kennedy and a father of twins.
Robert Francis Kennedy, the son of Joseph Patrick Kennedy and Rose Fitzgerald, was born in Brookline, Massachusetts, in 1925.