He confirmed that former Joseph Murphy Structural Engineering director James Gogarty had given him pounds 25,000 in 1988.
What does JMSE stand for?
JMSE stands for Joseph Murphy Structural Engineering (Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JMSE
We have 4 other meanings of JMSE in our Acronym Attic
- Japanese MIDI Standard Committee
- Jeroen Maas Sports Company (Netherlands)
- Joint Management of Species Committee (British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums; UK)
- Joint Multinational Simulation Center (Germany)
- Journalism and Media Studies Center (University of Hong Kong)
- Judicial Merit Selection Commission (South Carolina)
- Japan Mountaineering & Sports Climbing Association
- Joseph M. Smith Community Health Center (Allston, MA)
- Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- James Madison School of Excellence (Rochester, NY)
- Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering
- Journal of Mathematical Systems, Estimation and Control
- Joint Master Scenario Events List
- Joint Modeling and Simulation Executive Panel
- Jeunes Medecins Sans Frontieres (French: Young Doctors without Borders; Tunsia)
- Just My So Humble Opinion
- Journal of Metrology Society of India (est. 1985)
- JRH Media Services, Inc. (Flourtown, PA)
- Jindal Medical & Scientific Instruments Company (Pvt.) Ltd. (New Delhi, India)
- Joint Modeling and Simulation Integration Program (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The stand-off began when the barrister, representing builders Joseph Murphy Structural Engineering, demanded to know when the tribunal chairman would let him begin to defend his client.
Barrister Garret Cooney, for Mr Gogarty's former employers Joseph Murphy Structural Engineering, said the 81-year-old witness was not interested in getting the truth about planning corruption.