Miah, a governor at Joseph Leckie Community Technology College, had claimed the benefits, but failed to declare his "capital," said Walsall Council prosecutor Dominic Patouchas.
What does JLCTC stand for?
JLCTC stands for Joseph Leckie Community Technology College (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Japan Lung Cancer Society
- Japanese Language and Culture Studies (Hokkaido University; Japan)
- Japanese Liquid Crystal Society
- John Lewis Coffee Shop, Inc. (now John Lewis Community Services; Iowa)
- John Lewis Community Services (Iowa)
- Junior League of Colorado Springs (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Japanese Labour Camp Survivors Association (British prisoners of war group; UK)
- Joint Legislative Commission on Seafood and Aquaculture (North Carolina)
- Joint Legislative Committee On Science and Technology
- Joint Liaison Committee on Taxation (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Myplace youth facility in Walsall is based at Joseph Leckie Community Technology College and will provide a range of activities for young people as well as access to support services.
The film, which was handed over in 2005, outlined concerns shared by pupils at the Joseph Leckie Community Technology College in Walsall.
Walsall's Joseph Leckie Community Technology College, Sneyd Community, Frank F Harrison and Blue Coat C of E schools were all opened to those with exams only.
That, however, did not stop pupils in Walsall sending Ministers a DVD they filmed highlighting falling masonry and a booming rat population at Joseph Leckie Community Technology College in September.
Father Terence told the congregation of family and friends that the former Joseph Leckie Community Technology College pupil had initially been rejected by the army when he was 18 before eventually joining up aged 21.
The authority has been locked in a long battle to secure pounds 25 million needed to rebuild Joseph Leckie Community Technology College.
Just five schools will benefit from the Building Schools for the Future scheme - Alumwell Business and Enterprise College, Joseph Leckie Community Technology College, Streetly Specialist Sports College, Shire Oak Science College and Pool Hayes Arts and Community School.