Parson, PUBLISHER: Joseph Henry Press, 2004 ISBN: 0 309 53329 5, 247 pp plus notes, glossary and index, $15.
What does JHP stand for?
JHP stands for Joseph Henry Press (National Academies Press imprint)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JHP
We have 42 other meanings of JHP in our Acronym Attic
- Justice House of Prayer (Grandview, MO)
- Jerusalem House of Prayer for All Nations
- Japan Hygienic Olefin and Styrene Plastics Association (Tokyo, Japan; est. 1973)
- JSTOR (Journal Storage)/Harvard Object Validation Environment
- John Henry Owen Willcox
- Jacketed Hollow Point (bullet)
- Japan Team of Young Human Power (est. 1993)
- Jewish Heritage Program
- Jobs Have Priority (est. 1988; Washington, DC)
- Joe Hamilton Productions
- Journal of Health Psychology
- Journal of Humanistic Psychology
- Jours Hors Projet (French: Days Off Project)
- Jan Hird Pokorny Associates (architecture firm; New York, NY)
- Japan Highway Public Corporation
- Joint Health Planning Committee (Australia)
- Joint Hospital Planning Council (Bridgeport, CT)
- Jefferson Hospital Philadelphia Distance Run (Philadelphia, PA
- John Healey Photography (Washington, DC)
- Journal of the History of Philosophy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grace Joseph Henry Press National Academies Press 500-5th Street, N.
Joseph Henry Press c/o National Academies Press 500--5th St.
Harvard Business School Press -- Indiana University Press -- Johnson Publishing -- Joseph Henry Press -- Libraries Unlimited -- M.
Parson Joseph Henry Press c/o National Academies Press 500--5th St, NW, Washington, DC 20001 0309089883 $24.
The Depths Of Space Mark Wolverton Joseph Henry Press c/o National Academies Press 500 Fifth Strett, NW Washington, DC 20001 0309090504 $24.