Further, the source pointed out that the Jordanian armed forces has the capabilities to protect the countryaACAOs borders, and preserve the security and stability of the country in the face of any threat.
What does JAF stand for?
JAF stands for Jordanian Armed Forces
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of JAF
We have 32 other meanings of JAF in our Acronym Attic
- Ja Feel
- Jalalabad Airfield (Afghanistan)
- Japan Automobile Federation
- Jatiyatabadi Ainjibi Forum (Bangladesh)
- Java Activation Framework
- JavaBeans Activation Framework
- Joint Air Force
- Joint Architecture Framework
- Joint Attack Fighter
- Joni and Friends (ministry; Pennsylvania)
- Joseph Anthony Fatone (NSYNC)
- Jóvenes Adultos Frater (Spanish: Fráter Young Adults; Guatemala)
- Juan Antonio Ferreira (Argentinian singer)
- Juge aux Affaires Familiales (French: Family Court Judge)
- Junction Arts Festival (Australia)
- Jane Austen Festival Australia (annual)
- Japan Adventure Fiction Association
- Japan Air Freight Association
- Japan Australia Friendship Association (est. 1998; Australia)
- Japan Australian Football Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
These personnel will continue to work alongside Jordanian Armed Forces to improve readiness and prepare for a number of scenarios," Hagel said.
Amman, March 25 (BNA)-- The 10th meeting of the Bahraini-Jordanian Military Cooperation Committee concluded today in the presence of BDF Chief of Staff Major General Shaikh Daij bin Salman Al Khalifa, his accompanying delegation, Jordanian Armed Forces Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Mesha'al Mohammed Al Zaben and members of the committee from both sides.
Byline: Mail Reporter THIS year's Birmingham International Tattoo will probably be the last chance to celebrate The Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the organisers have announced The Royal Jordanian Armed Forces Band and Pipes will be joining the spectacular line-up.
Britain continues to play a major role in supporting the modernization of the Jordanian Armed Forces through joint military exercises, training and the provision of equipment.
Summary: AMMAN: A Jordanian Army officer was killed and four soldiers injured Sunday when a roadside bomb exploded as a humanitarian convoy passed by in the Afghan Lugar province, a spokesman for the Jordanian armed forces said in a statement.
Mohammad Samadi, 37, said he was in the Jordanian Armed Forces when he became the victim of a land mine explosion on the Jordanian-Israeli border in 1991.