The two sides agreed to speed up measures to set up a pipeline with a one million barrels capacity to export Iraqi oil through the port of Aqaba in addition to supplying the Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company with its needs of crude oil.
What does JPRC stand for?
JPRC stands for Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of JPRC
- Joint Personnel Reception Center (US DoD)
- Joint Personnel Recovery Center
- Joint Personnel Resolution Center
- Joint Photographic Reconnaissance Committee
- Joint Planning and Resources Committee
- Joint Planning and Review Committee
- Joint Pre Registration Committee
- Joint Project Review Committee
- Joint Public Relations Committee
- Jointed Plain Reinforced Concrete
- JP Rushing Consulting, LLC
- JPR Capital
- Jurist Public Relations & Consulting (Columbus, OH)
- Justice Policy Research Centre (University of Newcastle; Australia)
- Justice Policy Research Corporation (Sacramento, California)
- Justice, Peace, and Reconciliation Committee (Episcopal Church of Sudan)
- Justices of the Peace Review Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Justsystem Pittsburgh Research Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Joint Program Requirements Control Board
- John Paul Regional Catholic School (Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), represented by CEO Ahmad Abu-Eideh, has signed an agreement with Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company (JPRC), represented by CEO Abdul-Kareem Alaween, to grant the refinery a 2-year loan.
He told a press conference that the cabinet had decided to solve all outstanding issues with the Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company to pave the way for attracting a strategic partner to raise its capacity.
Hassan Abdallat ordered Wednesday the arrest of the high-ranking officials citing involvement in the corruption case of an expansion project of the Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company (JPRC).
In accordance, JD Capital will withdraw from the Jordan Petroleum Refinery Company expansion and rehabilitation project, as well as from the consortium of the al-Kamshah wind power project, by relinquishing its share in this project to the consortium.